Friday, April 3, 2009

be harsh


So here is one of my crappy band portraits i wrote about in my previous blog. i would really appreciate honest feedback, i would like you to be harsh and tell me straight up if you think i should re shoot! thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I think its a strong portrait, and that it would be fine to submit this at the checkpoint. If anything you could reshoot the exact same shot and just light the background separately, depending on what you're trying to achieve. Remember that we were told we could reshoot a particular shot for the final submission - I think this is a strong portrait and worth including. Personally I'd crop a bit off the top, but I like tight shots, so that's up to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you've been way too hard on yourself here, sometimes strong portraits are strong because of their simplicity. The space above this guy makes him somewhat vulnerable in my opinion, strong and yet a little uneasy.

    ReplyDelete