
My weekend was very school orientated.. On Friday night i went around to all the bars in civic and Kingston, to find a nice lit and presentable bar. We went to the Kremlin bar and they had an awesome painting of a soldier on the war. Anyway, Being the fussy person i am, i only liked two, Monkey Bar, and Bbar.. i took some photographs but they aren't the best as i was trying to be subtle, in one I'm blinding my boyfriend in the face with the flash, sorry Dave! I have emailed Bbar to ask if i could hire the bar.. now I'm nervously waiting for an email back before the proposal is due!!!

On Saturday night, i went to The Phoenix to watch one of the bands i will be photographing for my studio folio (Angles are Architects). Before they started playing i introduced myself in person, and we discussed concepts they had. They had a humorous idea for one of the shoots to have them playing twister, i came up with an idea that on the colourful circles they should have some form of symbolism. I thought the humorisict style would be good for the two page spread i am required to do.

I also brought my camera to be a keen client! They're an amazing band, I've actually become a fan, my Dave and my friend Joseph both bought there cd, and got them signed by the members haha.. bellow are also some photo's i took.



hey jams,
ReplyDeletethrough a friend/ client i know the owner of monkey bar, if you like i could ask if you could shoot there for free?
let me know
Ash
hey ash,
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet, i already emailed Bbar, but if i dont hear from them i'll try monkey bar, thank you :)
So transit was a no go hey J?? lol It was so funny cn u out friday night, and james, and stella! it was like a cit reunion! It sounds like your ideas are coming along quite nicely :) I think Bbar is a good choice!
ReplyDelete