Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Location
My first blog! I'm excited about this semester, I have been slowly perfecting a concept in my head for my Location Men's Fashion. I want to do like stereo-types and myths and dress the models in the suited attire and location. For example, one concept i have at the moment is vampire. (this would be my men's suit shoot).. I would have a vampire looking model with a mystical location, using portable flash units/maybe experimenting with gel's on the flashes. Also i would underexpose the ambient light so it looks like it is a night scene.. i think the concept came to me by my obsession with the novel twilight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Vampire idea really suits the "mens suit" shoot. very keen to see this
ReplyDeleteYeah i've been thinking maybe it should b a more gothic attire rather than suit? what do u think?
ReplyDelete