Friday, February 20, 2009

Grumpy

Jamila is frustrated :( i cant find any decent female bands in Canberra!!! for my studio shoots.. I am also frustrated because no photographers will reply to me about work placement! Grunts loudly!!! HMPH!!

I've contacted Angels are Architects (they're an amazing band, check them out) they said that they may be interested in me shooting for them, and they will get back to me. If i was in a band and i had photographers throw themselves at me and said they would shoot for free, i would be all for it .. i don't understand grr!

I'm also thinking bout shooting, Tonka, but i think that's too out of my comfort zone because they're really big.

Bellow are a few band shots i like with interesting lighting..

Marilyn Manson Photo, photographer unknown, retrieved,
http://earsucker.com/2007/08/06/manson-sucked-at-slayer-show/








Photograph by Blue Murder Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment