




Here are 5 images from that terrible shoot i was ranting on about in the previous blog. I haven't airbrushed/spotted etc them yet as i haven't decided which i like the best. I think i like the last two the best, but I'm not too sure. Some feedback would be much appreciated :)

I think the thing i like about the first one most is that you can see the legs fully, the tights and the leg angle i think work realy well to compliment the building as does the outfit! I think it works better than the cropping I also like the diagonal line that the grass makes on the first one! It just seems more polished
ReplyDelete! Good job :)
I agree with kirsten, i like how you can see the full length of her legs, and the diagonal lines from the grass and building look cool! I also like the angle of the fourth photo, the model looks really powerful looking down and i think it suits the clothing and the building.
ReplyDeleteNot a terrible shoot at all! :)