I just attended my first check point. To my understanding we no longer have to strictly do our "studio" folio's in the studio. I have proposed to do 5 product shoots in the studio as fashion accessories. Although, now that i have the flexibility to shoot a "studio" shoot on location with the studio set up, i may shoot my product accessories, i.e. Handbag, shoes, on the same location set up as the linking fashion shoot. So they will be similar to last semesters full length shots with accessories, although in some of the photographs it might be just the product without the model for the fashion shoot. I will have my 5 products once i have worked out what my 5 fashion shoots on location will be. I know it all sounds confusing, but it will all tie together nicely!
I also may seem confused of what i want to make of my career, but i think if i can make fashion photography something conceptual and beautiful with a story then It doesn't matter if i am in love with fashion or not, its becoming in love with the concept of the photo which will make me a happy photographer.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment