Friday, May 15, 2009

angels





Ive been such a busy bee I've forgot to post on this blog! Since i last posted Ive done a fair few shoots... my most recent studio shoot was on Monday. I found it hard to have my desired lighting as i wanted a glow from fairy lights and candles. To get this glow, flash shouldn't be used, so i was using tungsten lighting. I was shooting on a 40Th of a second at around 2.8. I shake a lot so i had my camera attached to my tripod which was annoying because i felt restricted.. So i experimented for a while, and then at the very end i decided to do some flash shots as a back up. Above are all my tungsten shots and the top image (much sharper) is the one done with flash.. I'm really indecisive of which one i want to show for checkpoint 4.. some help would be much appreciated!

Yesterday i did my 2nd last location shoot, hooray! it was my Edward Cullen shoot in a Forrest, i had make up done by Lois Fletcher, and was very pleased with the result. Now its just finding two photographs which i like the most out of the billion.. once Ive narrowed down my favourites i will post them up.. the joys!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamila! I like the creativity of the lights, very cool. Having said that thought I think the top image stands out as a really good, clean shot which should definitely be considered. Their engagement witht the camera is also really striking in it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily and Julian. I'm gonna go with the last one. xx

    ReplyDelete